Saturday, September 26, 2009

9-25-09

My Jesus,
Oh, you are my everything. These days are like chaos, but your heart beats a current that is powerful and destroys me. In the midst, we walk together, hands tightly interlocked. And I do not think you are talking, I do not think your voice is loud, or strong, or powerful, but gentle. Gentle as you whisper, leaning in, giving me butterfly kisses on the way there and back. You whisper in my ear, sending shivers down my spine, because it is the most passionate, delicate, gentle whisper I have ever heard. My heart melts, and I am weak at the knees. You hold me up by your strength, and I fall into your arms. And you hold me tightly, still whispering. I am faint with love, and every beat of your heart is a tidal wave, crashing over me, sending me deeper and deeper into the ecstasy of your passion. Just when I think I can bear it no longer, you breathe and release a triple portion. I want to tell you how much I love you, but I am far too drenched to speak. Then I look into your eyes and I know that I needn't say a word.

No comments: